Fantasy Phil shares his four Fantasy Baseball Diamonds for Wednesday's Main MLB Slate at FanDuel.
- · FanDuel 5 Game Slate: Starting time 7:07pm
- · Weather to avoid: None
- · **Always check your lineups to be sure everyone on your roster is playing
- · Oakland Athletics SP Sean Manaea ($8300) is a bit overpriced but on a slate without many options he might be the ace of the night. In 114 at bats against these current Texas Rangers hitters Manaea has allowed two bombs and six walks with 26 strikeouts. This season the Texas Rangers are hitting just .243 against left handed pitching and 20 percent strikeout rate versus left handers.
- · Colorado Rockies SP Jon Gray ($8000) has the ballpark on his side when he faces the San Diego Padres tonight. He also faces a Padres team he’s fared well against with 19 strikeouts in 67 at bats against. This seasons Padres have a 19.8 percent strikeout rate and .162 ISO against right handers.
- · Oakland Athletics 1B Matt Olson ($3400) has a nice ooportunity tonight against Texas Rangers SP Doug Fister and his career ineffectiveness against left handed hitters. Career .377 ISO, .340 wOBA and wRC+ of 170 against right handed pitching. Usually bats third in the A’s lineup against righties.
- · Cardinals 2B Kolton Wong ($2000) is off to a terrible start to his season but he can get back on track tonight against Brewers SP Jhoulys Chacin. Chacin has always had trouble with left handed bats and while plenty will flock to the sexier Cardinals hitters Wong and his career .311 wOBA should fly under the radar.
For more about building lineups and Daily Fantasy Baseball strategies check out Daily Fantasy Baseball 101: Winning Strategies for Daily Fantasy Baseball.